Every business needs an intelligent, real-time solution to repel malware and other advanced threats on your network. Mail Secure seamlessly integrates with existing email servers, like Office 365, to provide neccesary protection from malicious and inadvertent email-borne threats. Whether installed on local hardware or a virtual platform, Mail Secure neutralizes advanced threats with a multi layer anti-spam and anti-virus system, enforced user defined policy controls, automated virus updates and add-on a-la-carte solution modules.
- Solution Modules Easily deploy a range of Solution Modules including Anti-Spam & Anti Virus, Encryption, Archiving and Large File Transfer
- Strong Perimeter SecurityBlocks up to 90% of all malicious content prior to secondary inspections
- Clustering Enables centralized management of email traffic, quarantine logs and reporting
- Policy Rules Per User Per Domain Customize all policies according to an organization's specific priorities
- Daily Traffic ReportsAllows individual users to manage their own white and black lists
- Available as SW Compatible With Virtual Platforms Easy to deploy on VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix Xenserver
- Daily Traffic Reports for End UsersDaily issued traffic report emails allow customers to manage their own personal black and white lists and release any mail that has been blocked as spam
- LDAP SupportMail Secure supports synchronization with various directory service clients (Exchange, AD, Lotus Notes, etc).
- Encryption ModulePolicy based delivery of encrypted PDF messaging for secure delivery of email messages.
- Email BrandingAmplify marketing and promote consistency by using emails to highlight promotions and social media updates.
- Data Leakage ProtectionMail Secure supplies comprehensive deep content analysis of more than 300 file types to block data leakage and attempted theft.
- Advanced Array ManagementEnables centralized management of mail-traffic and quarantine logs.
- Integrated Load BalancingInternal load balancing enables the scaling of traffic between two or more systems.